Proper tire care is crucial for making sure your vehicle is running efficiently and correctly. Taking care of your vehicle’s tires also helps you save money on gas and keeps you safe on the road. Here are 5 important tips for taking care of your tires that will help you to be sure they are working properly.
5 Tire Care Tips
- Check your tire pressure regularly to make sure your tires are properly inflated according to the manufacturer’s recommendations.
- Respect your car’s load capacity to avoid extra stress on your tires.
- Inspect your tires regularly to check for noticeable wear or damage. Keep an eye on the tire tread depth.
- When purchasing new tires, get four of the same type and size, unless otherwise specified by your car manufacturer.
- Have your tires routinely rotated and inspected according to your vehicle manufacturer’s recommendations.
Read more: Are your tires ready for winter?
Tire Service in Portsmouth, NH
At Seacoast Mazda, we offer a variety of tire services, from rotations to alignment checks. We also carry a selection of new tires for you to choose from when your tires need replacing. Whether you want to have your tires inspected or inquire about a new set of tires, feel free to get in touch with our service professionals at Seacoast Mazda