2020 Mazda CX-3
The Mazda CX-3 falls into the subcompact SUV class. This size SUV is city-friendly. It offers you the ability to squeeze into small parking spaces, but it also offers you better cargo and passenger capacity than a small car. The Mazda CX-3 can be found on a 101.2-inch wheelbase, and this vehicle is 168.3 inches long, 69.6 inches wide, and 60.7 inches tall. This offers you plenty of room for you and your passengers, as well as giving you a vehicle that is easier to maneuver.
If you are looking for a small SUV, you will want to have the 2020 Mazda CX-3 on your list. Learn more about this vehicle below, including its performance, exterior, interior, technology, and safety features below.
Performance and Engine Options
First, let’s take a closer look at how this vehicle can perform for you. We will tell you about the engine and the overall performance of the Mazda CX-3.
There is just one engine option to be found in the 2020 Mazda CX-3. This vehicle is home to a 2.0-liter four-cylinder engine. This engine is paired with a six-speed automatic transmission. This vehicle gives you 148-horsepower, and it feels strong when it accelerates. The Mazda CX-3 is a fun vehicle to drive overall. It has nimble handling and responsive steering to make it adept in different driving situations. This vehicle comes standard with front-wheel drive, but it also has all-wheel drive available. The Mazda CX-3 also gives you good fuel efficiency. You can get about 29 city and 34 highway miles per gallon. As you can see, the Mazda CX-3 gives you the everyday performance you are looking for.
The Mazda CX-3 has a Soul of Motion exterior design. This vehicle is simple, elegant, and graceful. It has exterior design cues that make it seem like this vehicle is always moving effortlessly. There are also exterior features like available chrome accents that give you even more elegance.
In addition to great design, there are a lot of exterior features on the Mazda CX-3 that help this vehicle function better for you. You can get features like LED daytime running lights, LED fog lights, and an adaptive front lighting system that helps you see and be seen. This vehicle also has heated side mirrors and rain-sensing windshield wipers that help you when the weather isn’t perfect. At the back of this vehicle, you can find LED combination taillights, a rear intermittent windshield wiper, and dual exhaust outlets for added style and function.
On the inside of the 2020 Mazda CX-5, you can find seating for five people on cloth seats. However, this vehicle allows you to upgrade your interior to get options like synthetic leather, real leather, heated front seats, and a heated steering wheel. As for cargo space, the Mazda CX-3 gives you 12.4 cubic feet of space behind the rear seats. Then, you can get 44.5 cubic feet of space with the rear seats folded.
The exact features you get with your Mazda CX-3 depend on the trim level you choose. There are three different trim level options that you can choose from for 2020. Learn more about each of these and what they offer you below.
- Sport – The Sport is your base trim level for the Mazda CX-3. This trim level is going to be your most affordable one, but that does not mean it does not have a lot of great features for you. This vehicle comes standard with a lot of amazing features, including a rearview camera, an infotainment system, a 7-inch touchscreen, Bluetooth, a USB port, and a six-speaker audio system. You also get standard features like a push-button start, keyless entry, blind spot monitoring, rear cross traffic alert, automatic emergency braking, and fog lights.
- Touring – The Touring trim is your mid-level trim. This trim gives you features like automatic headlights and rain-sensing windshield wipers. You also get features like proximity keyless entry, synthetic leather upholstery, and heated front seats.
- Grand Touring – Your top trim level is the Grand Touring trim. This is going to be your most expensive trim option, but it will also have the most features. This trim gives you all the features on previous trims, but it also adds leather-trimmed seats and a navigation system. You can also add features like a heated steering wheel and traffic sign recognition to your Grand Touring trim.
Which trim level do you think is right for you? Think about which features are most important to you when choosing a trim level for the Mazda CX-3. If you have any questions about your options, reach out to us at Seacoast Mazda.
There are a lot of technology features that are standard in the 2020 Mazda CX-3. This vehicle comes with the Mazda Connect infotainment system, a 7-inch touchscreen, Bluetooth, a USB port, a six-speaker audio system, and a rearview camera. The infotainment system found in this vehicle is easy to use, and it gives you access to streaming apps like Pandora and Aha. The Bluetooth connectivity allows you to connect to your smartphone hands-free. This technology goes a long way to keep you connected.
If you want to add more technology to your Mazda CX-3, you can add features like a Bose sound system, a navigation system, and HD radio. There are also some great safety technology features you can learn more about below.
The Mazda CX-3 was built with Skyactiv technology. This means that this vehicle was designed to protect passengers and reduce vehicle damage when a collision occurs. The rigid Skyactiv-body with ring structure works to keep you safer.
There are also some great safety technology features that can be found on the 2020 Mazda CX-3. The Mazda CX-3 gives you some standard safety technology, including a rearview camera, blind spot monitoring, rear cross traffic alert, and low-speed automatic emergency braking. You also have available features like a head-up display, adaptive cruise control, adaptive front lighting, high beam control, traffic sign recognition, lane departure warning, and forward collision warning. Check out some of these features in greater detail below.
- High Beam Control – High Beam Control helps you use your high beams more safely. This feature automatically switches to low beams when it detects oncoming traffic to keep you and everyone else safer.
- Traffic Sign Recognition – This safety feature uses cameras mounted on your vehicle to read road signs. This system reads road signs like speed limit signs, stop signs, and do not enter signs, and then, it displays these signs on the active driver display. This can help you keep your eyes on the road, and it can make you extra aware of signs you might have missed.
- Adaptive Front Lighting System – This system is in place to help you see better at night. This safety feature has LED headlights that pivot up to 15 degrees in the direction that you are turning. This helps you see better as you turn.
- Rear Cross Traffic Alert – The Rear Cross Traffic Alert feature helps you see things behind you when you don’t have a great view. This feature provides a visual and audible warning when there is a vehicle approaching from the side as you are going in reverse. This little bit of extra help can help you avoid a collision.
Mazda made safety a priority in the 2020 Mazda CX-3. This vehicle was designed to be safer for you, and it has some active safety technologies that can potentially prevent collisions from occurring.
The 2020 Mazda CX-3 is a beautifully designed vehicle. This vehicle offers you style, performance, safety, technology, and more. The designers paid attention to the details when crafting this small SUV. If you have any questions about this vehicle or any other Mazda vehicles, reach out to us at Seacoast Mazda.