2020 Mazda CX-9 Portsmouth NH
Are you looking for an SUV with plenty of space for passengers and cargo? The 2020 Mazda CX-9 is a great SUV option. This vehicle can seat up to seven people, and it has a comfortable and spacious interior. Not only is this vehicle fun to drive, but it also gives you some technology and interior features to keep your passengers entertained. Want to learn more about the 2020 Mazda CX-9? You have come to the right place!
Below, you can learn more about the performance, exterior, interior, technology, and safety of the 2020 Mazda CX-9. This can help you understand exactly what the 2020 CX-9 has to offer you in terms of features and performance. If you have any questions about this vehicle, you can reach out to us at Seacoast Mazda.
Performance and Engine Options
The 2020 Mazda CX-9 is a three-row SUV. This vehicle needs to have the power to take on your daily life hauling around passengers and cargo, and it does. This vehicle is home to a turbocharged 2.5-liter four-cylinder engine. This engine is paired with a six-speed automatic transmission. This engine has been upgraded for the 2020 model year to give you even more torque, so it now gives you 320 pound-feet of torque, as well as up to 250-horsepower. This vehicle also has the capability to tow up to 3,500 pounds.
The engine in the 2020 CX-9 has the power to take on your life, but it also gives you good fuel efficiency for a vehicle its size. You can get about 22 city and 28 highway miles per gallon in the CX-9.
The 2020 Mazda CX-9 is enjoyable and efficient to drive, but that is not the only thing it has going for it. Check out more about the rest of the 2020 CX-9 below.
The exterior of the Mazda CX-9 was designed to convey beauty and motion. This vehicle looks like it is moving even when it is at a standstill. This beauty of motion looks incredible, but it also offers you function with great aerodynamics.
You can also find exterior features like LED headlights and taillights that give you efficiency and style. There are heated outside mirrors, dual exhaust outlets, and rain-sensing windshield wipers that make your life more convenient. You also get the option of a hands-free liftgate to make loading your cargo easier.
With the Signature trim, you have features like Signature badging, LED signature grille accent lighting, 20-inch aluminum-alloy wheels with a dark silver finish, and more. Check out what the interior of the 2020 Mazda CX-9 has to offer you next.
On the inside of the 2020 Mazda CX-9, you can find a lot of great features that make you feel right at home. The Mazda CX-9 is an SUV with three rows of seating with the ability to seat six or seven passengers. This vehicle has seating for seven with its lower-level trims with the second-row bench seat, but you can get second-row captain’s chairs in higher trim levels.
There are also interior features to offer you added comfort and convenience like leather surfaces, heated seats, ventilated seats, and technology features. The Mazda CX-9 is known for its high-class interior.
There are four different trim options when it comes to the 2020 Mazda CX-9. Each of these trims offers you slightly different interior features. Check out the specifics below so that you can see which one is the best option for you.
- Sport – This is your base-level trim for the Mazda CX-9, but for the 2020 model year, that means quite a lot. For 2020, there are some new features in the base sport trim, including standard safety features in the form of the i-Activsense suite of safety features. These standard safety features in the Sport trim include lane keep assist, blind spot monitoring, adaptive cruise control, automatic emergency braking, rear cross traffic alert, pedestrian detection, and lane departure warning. In the Sport trim, you will also get heated front seats, heated mirrors, a 7-inch touchscreen display, Bluetooth, a rearview camera, the Mazda Connect infotainment system, and rain-sensing windshield wipers.
- Touring – New for 2020 in the Touring trim, you will get features like a new 9-inch touchscreen and a new key fob. You will also get leather-trimmed seating, Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, keyless entry, and more.
- Grand Touring – The Grand Touring trim also has a few new features for the 2020 model, including third-row USB ports, heated second-row captain’s chairs, and a hands-free power liftgate. The Grand Touring trim also has features like a power sliding-glass moonroof, satellite radio, a navigation system, an active driving display, traffic sign recognition, ventilated front seats, and a heated steering wheel.
- Signature – In the Signature trim, you can find different colors of Nappa leather upholstery, as well as a second-row center console. You also get Signature badging, LED signature grille accent lighting, 20-inch aluminum alloy wheels, and more.
As you can see, the interior of the 2020 Mazda CX-9 has a lot of great comfort and features to offer you. The exact features you get, depend on the trim level you choose. If you have any questions about any of your trim options for the 2020 Mazda CX-9, you can reach out to us at Seacoast Mazda.
Above, we talked about some interior features, including some technology features. Here we are going to look at the technology in the 2020 Mazda CX-9 a little bit closer.
The 2020 Mazda CX-9 is home to the Mazda Connect infotainment system. This infotainment system is said to be one of the best around because it is intuitive and easy to use. This system comes standard with a 7-inch touchscreen, but there is also a larger 9-inch touchscreen available.
To go with this infotainment system, you have features like Bluetooth, satellite radio, a navigation system, and a 12-speaker Bose surround-sound system. These features can help you enjoy your driving experience, get where you need to go, and be hands-free. The 2020 CX-9 also has Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatibility. This means that you can connect your smartphone to your vehicle’s infotainment system to have access to apps, phone contacts, text messages, music, and more, through your vehicle.
This technology all helps to make your life more convenient. There is also some technology in the 2020 Mazda CX-9 that helps to make your life safer. You can learn more about that below.
There are a lot of safety features that can be found on the 2020 Mazda CX-9, and most of these safety features can be found on every single version of the CX-9 because the i-Activsense suite of safety features is now standard on every model. This i-Activsense suite of features includes lane departure warning, lane keep assist, rear cross traffic alert, blind spot monitoring, pedestrian detection, automatic emergency braking, and adaptive cruise control.
Other safety features that can be found with the 2020 Mazda CX-9 include traffic sign recognition, an adaptive front-lighting system, high beam control, an active driving display, and more. Check out a few of the safety features that can be found on the 2020 Mazda CX-9 in more detail below.
- Blind Spot Monitoring – This safety feature helps to detect vehicles in your blind spot. You will get an audial and visual alert if there is someone in your blind spot, and you will also get a warning if there is someone who is approaching fast and may enter your blind spot.
- Smart City Brake Support with Pedestrian Detection – This feature uses sensors and cameras to help detect vehicles and pedestrians that may be in your path. This feature can alert you to a potential collision, and it can also apply the brakes if a collision is imminent.
- Lane Keep Assist – This feature helps you to avoid drifting out of your lane unintentionally. It does this by performing minor steering corrections to help you stay in your lane. This feature pairs up well with the lane departure warning system.
Mazda shows you how seriously they take safety by offering all of these driver assistance features standard on the Sport trim of the 2020 CX-9. These safety features will be looking out for you and your loved ones as you drive.
Are you looking for an SUV to haul friends and family? The Mazda CX-9 is a great choice with plenty of space for passengers and cargo, as well as some great technology and features. You even have the exciting performance you need to get where you are going.
If you have any questions about the 2020 Mazda CX-9, you can reach out to us at Seacoast Mazda. We can also help you set up a test drive of a Mazda vehicle today.