At Seacoast Mazda, our goal is to help you have a great experience when it comes to leasing, buying, or servicing your vehicle. Seacoast Mazda is located in Portsmouth, NH, but we serve the surrounding areas including places like Stratham and Hampton, NH.
We have some great lease deals for you going on right now at Seacoast Mazda. You can lease vehicles like the Mazda6, Mazda3, Mazda CX-3, and more. Our knowledgeable staff can walk you through the lease process, and we can help you get the vehicle you want. We can answer your questions and help you drive away in your dream car. Learn more about auto leases, and check out all the reasons to choose a lease below.
What Need to Know About an Auto Lease
Most people are familiar with the idea of buying a car, but leasing a vehicle might be a little less familiar. Leasing is like a long-term car rental. You sign a contract with the dealership to lease a car, and then, you make monthly payments for the length of the contract. When the lease has ended, you return the car to the dealership. When you lease a car, you don’t own the vehicle at the end of the contract. Instead, you are simply paying to drive the car over the lease term.
Is leasing a vehicle right for you? There are a lot of factors that go into leasing and buying vehicles. There are a lot of reasons to choose an auto lease over buying a vehicle, but you have to choose the option that makes the most sense for you and your life. At Seacoast Mazda, we can help you with that decision. We would be happy to answer any questions you have about leasing a vehicle, and we can show you some of our lease deal options to help you determine if this is the right choice for you. In the meantime, check out some of the many different reasons to choose a vehicle lease below.
Why You Should Lease
Now, you know what a lease is, but how do you decide if it is the right option for you? There are a lot of great reasons to choose a vehicle lease, and we have highlighted some of them below to help you decide if leasing is the right option for you.
- Save Money with Leasing – When you choose a vehicle lease over buying a car, it could be an option that saves you money. When you lease, you will have a lower down payment and lower monthly payments than you would with an auto loan. This is because you are not trying to purchase the vehicle. With a lease, you are paying to drive the vehicle for a few years, so you can save some money compared to buying a vehicle outright.
- Get More Car for Your Money – With leasing, you can also get more car for your money. As discussed above, the monthly payments and down payment on a car loan would be more than a lease. This means, you would be able to lease a more expensive car than you could buy. Leasing is a more affordable way to drive the car of your dreams.
- Shorter Commitment Than Auto Loan – Another reason many people like to lease vehicles is that this option is a shorter commitment than an auto loan. With a car loan, the average term is five or six years. With a lease, your average term is two or three years. This shorter commitment can be nice because it allows you to upgrade your vehicle sooner. You are not stuck with a car for a long time in a lease, but when you buy a car, you are stuck with it until you decide to sell.
- Depreciation is Not Your Problem – Leasing can also be a good option because you do not have to worry about the depreciation of the vehicle. When you buy a brand-new car, this vehicle depreciates thousands of dollars the first time you drive it off the lot. This affects you significantly if you are buying the vehicle because it doesn’t have as much value as it used to. If you are leasing, the depreciation isn’t something you need to be concerned about.
- Upgrade Your Vehicle More Frequently – With a car lease, you can also upgrade your vehicle more frequently. Your lease term will be up sooner than your car loan will end, and this makes it more affordable to switch out your car every few years. This means you can always be driving a newer model. You will always have access to the latest and greatest technology and you will never have to drive an old vehicle if you don’t want to.
- Less Maintenance Woes – Another reason to choose a lease is that you probably won’t have to worry as much about maintenance for your vehicle. This is true for a couple of reasons. The first reason is that you will likely be leasing a brand-new or nearly new vehicle. New vehicles do not tend to have very many issues in terms of breakdowns or needed maintenance. The other factor to consider is that if you are leasing a newer vehicle, your vehicle will likely still be under warranty. You will have to check out the specifics of the warranty for yourself, but that will likely cover many of the maintenance issues you may have during your lease. Car breakdowns and car maintenance are not fun to think about, but when you lease a car, you don’t have to worry about that as much.
- Don’t Stress About Selling – Selling a vehicle can be stressful. It can be hard to determine if you are getting a good price for your car, and it can be a time-consuming process to go through. When you choose leasing over buying, you don’t ever have to worry about selling your car. You will just turn your vehicle back over to the dealer when the lease is up, and you will have the chance to try out a new model.
If these reasons to lease spoke to you and your life, it might be time to take some steps toward getting a vehicle lease. Learn more about how to do that below.
How to Lease a Vehicle with Seacoast Mazda
Are you looking to get started on a lease with Seacoast Mazda? Check out the steps below.
- Think About the Type of Vehicle You Want – Before you come down to the dealership, it is a good idea to think about what you are looking for in a vehicle. If you are not sure on the exact model, our staff can help you, but at least narrow down whether you want a car or SUV. You can also think about the type of capability you want in your vehicle. Are you looking for good fuel efficiency? Good passenger capacity? Considering your needs is a great way to narrow down your vehicle choices. Leasing the Mazda3 or Mazda6 could be great for your commute to work, but you could also decide to lease a Mazda CX-3 to give yourself more passenger and cargo capacity.
- Consider Your Desired Lease Length – You can also take a minute to think about the length of lease that you want. A longer lease could give you lower monthly payments, but a shorter lease means you would be eligible for a new vehicle sooner. Think about your needs and desires when you are considering the length of lease you want.
- Take a Test Drive – Another step to take before you get into contracts is to test drive the vehicle. You aren’t buying the vehicle, but you still want to make sure you like the vehicle you are leasing, so take a test drive to try out the specific model you are looking at.
- Discuss Your Options with Us – When you are trying to lease a vehicle, it is a great idea to think about the type of vehicle and the lease length you are looking for before coming to the dealership. However, if you are uncertain, or you have never leased a vehicle before, you don’t have to worry. You can come down to Seacoast Mazda and talk to our Finance Department about your options. We are happy to walk you through the process and help you find a lease deal that fits best with your needs and your life.
Leasing can be a great option for a number of reasons. Leasing can allow you to save money and have more flexibility with upgrading your vehicle. Leasing can also give you the opportunity to be in a nicer, newer vehicle for a lower cost. If you think you are interested in leasing, come down to Seacoast Mazda today, or give us a call at (603) 436-6811 to get started. We have lease deals for all our great vehicles like the Mazda3, Mazda CX-3, Mazda6, and many others.