Order Genuine Mazda Parts in Portsmouth, NH
At Seacoast Mazda here in beautiful Portsmouth, NH, we know that using the genuine Mazda parts is the best way to keep your Mazda vehicle running the way it should, and that’s why our highly-trained and certified technicians only use genuine Mazda parts when doing maintenance on your vehicle. Why use parts that have been made to fit many makes and models when you can give your vehicle the parts that were specifically made for it? At Seacoast Mazda, we also offer our OEM Mazda parts for those who prefer to open up the hood, or slide under their vehicles to do the work themselves.
Why Buy Parts From Seacoast Mazda?
Our service team at Seacoast Mazda offers many great benefits that you won't find anywhere else. There are many great places that can service your car in the Portsmouth area, but you'll be hard-pressed to find a better service team to work on your Mazda vehicle. Each one of our highly-trained service team members only uses the appropriate Mazda parts when working on your Mazda vehicle, and our technicians all recommend using genuine Mazda parts when performing your own vehicle maintenance. We offer competitive and sometimes even lower prices for our Mazda parts, because you shouldn’t have to pay more to get the parts that your Mazda vehicle deserves.
Here at Seacoast Mazda, we know that your Mazda vehicle is one of the more important things in your life. Without a functioning vehicle, normal things like getting to work, grabbing groceries, or bringing the kids to and from school can turn into a bigger hassle than they need to be. That’s why you can order your genuine Mazda parts from us right from our website. Fill out a simple form letting us know about your vehicle and what parts you need, and we’ll contact you as soon as we get them in.
If you need new parts for your Mazda, come down to Seacoast Mazda because we can help. We have a large selection of OEM parts for you, and we can provide you with parts and answer any questions you may have. Our staff is comprised of professionals who are experts when it comes to Mazda vehicles. We can provide you with great parts, and we can even help you replace your part if you need.
The Seacoast region has the biggest selection of OEM Mazda parts. Seacoast Mazda is located in Portsmouth, New Hampshire, but we serve the surrounding areas. If you are located in places like Stratham, NH and Hampton, NH, we are happy to help you find the Mazda parts you need because we have the best selection in the area. If you have any questions, you can stop by and see us today, or you can reach out to us at (603) 436-6811. We look forward to helping you with your parts needs!
Choosing the Right Parts: OEM vs. non-OEM
When you look into getting parts for your vehicle, you will run into a few different terms. You will come across the term OEM parts, and you will also hear about aftermarket parts or non-OEM parts. What do these terms mean? OEM stands for Original Equipment Manufacturer. This means that you are getting parts directly from the manufacturer that built your car. OEM parts are high-quality, they often come with a warranty, and you will get a part that is perfect for your vehicle. Non-OEM or aftermarket parts refer to parts that are not from the car’s maker or brand. If you choose to use an independent auto body shop as opposed to a dealership service center, you will likely be getting non-OEM parts for your vehicle.
Does it matter whether you choose OEM parts or non-OEM parts? Many people debate whether or not they need to use OEM parts for their vehicle. OEM parts can be slightly more expensive than aftermarket parts, so some people do not want to have the added expense. However, OEM parts are really the better option overall. Check out a few of the benefits of OEM parts right here:
- You Have a Warranty with the Part – One big advantage of choosing OEM parts is you will likely have a warranty with your part. Many manufacturers give you a one-year warranty with your part, which can be great if there ends up being any sort of problem with the part.
- It Is Easier to Find a Part – With OEM parts, it is also easier to find a part. Your manufacturer will have a part that is specifically made for your make and model of vehicle. With aftermarket parts, you might have to choose between several different options.
- Your Part Will Be Higher Quality – Another reason to choose OEM parts for your vehicle is they will likely be of higher quality. This part is from the original manufacturer, so it should work exactly as the part that was originally in your vehicle.
- Your Part Will Fit Perfectly with Your Vehicle – An OEM part will also be the perfect fit for your vehicle. A non-OEM part is not made with your particular vehicle in mind, so it might not always be the right fit for your car.
OEM parts are always the smarter choice to keep your Mazda on the road. At Seacoast Mazda, we have a wide selection of OEM parts, and we have the experts that can install them for you. When it comes to your everyday life and the health of your vehicle, it is important to use your resources. Our specialists at Seacoast Mazda can be resources for you because we can answer any questions you may have about different automotive parts and accessories.
You can call us or schedule a service appointment online to get the OEM parts that you need to keep your vehicle in great shape. Learn more below.
Buying and Installing New Parts with Seacoast Mazda
Do you need a new part for your Mazda vehicle? At Seacoast Mazda, we can help you find the right part for your vehicle. Whether you have a worn out part, you were in a collision, or you need a new accessory for your vehicle, we have the parts and equipment that will meet your needs. You can check out our website for more information, or you can stop in to ask our experts about the part you need for your vehicle. Learn more about the different types of OEM parts we have for you at Seacoast Mazda, and learn about how we can help you install them as well.
Here are some of the common parts we have for your Mazda:
- Wiper Blades – Your windshield wiper blades are one part of your vehicle that needs to be replaced frequently. Windshield wipers can wear out quickly depending on their use. Many manufacturers suggest replacing windshield wipers every six months, but you will be able to tell when your wipers need to be replaced. If your wipers leave your windows streaky, or if they look damaged or bent, they will need to be replaced.
- Lights – Your Mazda has headlights, taillights, fog lights, and internal lighting. If your lights go out, we have the parts to replace them. It is dangerous to drive with broken lights, so be sure to come see us if you are having problems.
- Spark Plugs – Spark plugs are essential for igniting your engine, but they can wear out. Without working spark plugs, your car will not start, so be sure to replace these as necessary.
- Filters – In your vehicle, you have air filters and oil filters, and at Seacoast Mazda, we have filters that can replace your old ones. It is important to replace your filters because it will help keep your vehicle functioning well.
- Brake Pads – When you press the brake on your car, the brake pads press against a metal disc that stops your vehicle. That means that over time your brakes pads can wear out, and they will need to be replaced so that your car can continue to function. How fast your brake pads wear out can depend on your driving habits, the driving environment, and a variety of factors. However, it is estimated that brake pads last around 50,000 miles. If you start to hear squealing or screeching noises when you press your brakes, it is a sign you need to replace your current brake pads.
Those are just a few examples of OEM Mazda parts that we have at Seacoast Mazda. We really have any part that your vehicle will need. We also have accessories that you can add to your vehicle for extra function and capability. Check out some of these accessories right here:
- Bike Carrier/Roof Rack – There are multiple options when it comes to adding storage to your Mazda. You can add roof rails, which give you the options to store larger items like snowboards, skis, and bikes. You can also add roof cargo boxes or cargo boxes for the back hitch. These accessories can help you get the needed storage space to take on your next road trip or adventure.
- Trailer Hitch – Adding a trailer hitch to your SUV can make it a more versatile vehicle. With a trailer hitch, you can take advantage of the towing capacity on different Mazda SUVs, and when you buy this accessory straight from a Mazda dealer, you know that it will work well for your SUV.
- Floor Mats and Cargo Liners – Buying floor mats and cargo liners for your vehicle can be a great option because it can actually help preserve the interior of your vehicle. These mats will help protect the inside of your vehicle from rain, snow, sleet, sand, and more. They will also help protect the cargo area of your car from any damage from hauling items.
- Remote Start Kit – Another Mazda accessory that you can add to your vehicle is remote start. If your vehicle does not already have remote start, this could be a great option to help you get through those cold New Hampshire winters. Treat yourself to an early Christmas present and get remote start added to your Mazda car or SUV at Seacoast Mazda.
With these accessories, like the vehicle parts, you can rest assured that they will fit perfectly with your vehicle. You can buy a bike carrier for your car at a lot of different places, but if you buy from a Mazda dealer, you know that the bike carrier will fit perfectly and be safe to use with your Mazda vehicle.
If you need new OEM parts or new accessories for your Mazda, we can help! Seacoast Mazda in New Hampshire has the OEM parts that you need for your vehicle, and we have the service professionals that can help you with installation. When we install your parts for you, we make sure that everything is operating as it should be. You can leave all of your car repairs and part replacements to us!