Mazda vehicles are equipped with the latest high-tech convenience features aimed at improving the on-road experience. Before you are able to utilize these advanced technologies, however, you must first learn how they work. In order to help you out, we have put together a list of 6 steps you can follow while connecting your iPhone SE to the 2017 Mazda3 via Bluetooth.
6 Steps to connect the iPhone SE to the Mazda3
- In order to pair your phone, your Mazda3 must be in park.
- If you’re pairing for the first time, press COMMUNICATION from the vehicle’s main screen. The handsfree system will let you know there are no phones connected and ask if you would like to connect a phone. Choose Connect. Make sure Bluetooth is on and select Add New Device.
- If you are NOT pairing for the first time, choose Settings from the main screen. Select DEVICES, then Bluetooth. Make sure Bluetooth is on and touch Add New Device.
- From your iPhone SE, navigate to Settings.and select Bluetooth. Ensure Bluetooth is on by sliding the toggle to the right.
- Your Mazda3 system should show up in the list of Devices. Select it.
- When prompted on your phone, confirm the passcode or PIN matches the one in your vehicle and select Pair.
[ You may also like: How to use Mazda push-button start ]
What iPhone SE features are accessible via Bluetooth connection?
When your iPhone SE is wirelessly connected to your 2017 Mazda3, you can take advantage of a number of practical features, including:
- Handsfree calling
- Contact import
- Text message notification
- Bluetooth streaming audio
- AHA – Facebook, Twitter, and music
If you encounter problems while pairing your iPhone SE to the 2017 Mazda3, feel free to contact our team at Seacoast Mazda or get in touch with your local Mazda dealer.