Some exciting changes are coming to the midsize Mazda CX-9 SUV for 2020. This SUV will have some new features, upgraded performance, and more standard features. Below, we are going to check out some of the changes and new features you can expect to find on the 2020 Mazda CX-9.
What is the Mazda CX-9?
The Mazda CX-9 is a midsize SUV with seating for up to seven people depending on your trim level. Mazda vehicles like the CX-9 are known to be fun to drive, as well as providing you with the features you need for your everyday life like cargo space, technology features, and comfortable and luxurious interior space. This SUV is getting some added features for the 2020 model year, so it can be even better for you. Learn more about some of these features below.
What is New for the Mazda CX-9 in 2020?
For 2020, the Mazda CX-9 has some performance upgrades and some added features. Check out the specifics right here.
- Performance Upgrades – The Mazda CX-9 has been home to a 2.5-liter turbocharged engine for a few years now. However, for 2020, this engine has received an upgrade. This engine now gives you 320 pound-feet of torque. This is a jump from 310 pound-feet in 2019. In addition to the extra torque, the 2020 CX-9 is also giving you a new traction control system called the Off-Road Traction Assist.
- Safety Features Standard – Also, for 2020, safety is coming standard in the base level CX-9 trim. In the past, safety features like the i-Activsense safety features were available as an option, but for the new model, they will be standard features. These standard safety features include lane keep assist, lane departure warning, blind spot monitoring, rear cross traffic alert, pedestrian detection, adaptive cruise control, and automatic emergency braking. These features will help look out for you and your loved ones during your everyday driving, and now, they will not cost you any extra.
- Trim Level Changes – There will also be some changes to different features offered on each trim level. As mentioned above, the base Sport trim will now have standard safety features, but it will also have heated front seats, heated mirrors, and rain-sensing windshield wipers. The Touring trim level adds features like a new 9-inch touchscreen, a new key fob, and power-adjustable second-row seats. Your Grand Touring trim will now have third-row USB ports, a hands-free power liftgate, and heated second-row captain’s chairs. The top-level Signature trim adds different Nappa leather upholstery colors, as well as a center console between the second-row captain’s chairs. At every trim level, you will have more features offered standard.
What are your favorite changes for the 2020 Mazda CX-9 model? The 2020 Mazda CX-9 has some exciting new features for you, so you will want to put it on your list to test drive. Also, if you have any questions about this vehicle or any other Mazda, feel free to reach out to us at Seacoast Mazda.
The Mazda MX-5 Miata recently celebrated its 30th anniversary. This vehicle is an impressive sports car that offers you incredible performance and a stylish look.
The 2020 MX-5 Miata gives you a sleek and smooth style that is inspired by roadsters of the 1960s. This vehicle has features like round taillights that nod back to its heritage, but it stays up to date as well, with features like LED low beam and LED high beam lights. This convertible sports car is available with a soft top, or a hardtop called a retractable fastback.
What else does the 2020 MX-5 have going for it? You can check out more details about this vehicle below. You can learn all about what the 2020 Mazda MX-5 Miata has to offer you.
The Mazda MX-5 is not the sports car that offers you the most power, but it offers you one of the most fun performances. This is because the MX-5 Miata accelerates quickly, handles superbly, and is excellently balanced to maximize the overall performance.
For 2019, the Miata upgraded its engine. The new 2.0-liter four-cylinder engine produces 181-horsepower for an increase of almost 30-horsepower from the previous engine. This engine also gives you 151 pound-feet of torque, and it can be paired with a six-speed automatic or six-speed manual transmission. When it comes to fuel economy, the Miata is also impressive. This vehicle gives you 26 city and 34 highway miles per gallon, which is impressive for a sports car.
This vehicle gives you excellent handling, and it offers some additional performance features. You can get features like Brembo brakes, Bilstein shock absorbers, a sport-tuned suspension, and a limited-slip differential. The Mazda MX-5 Miata can get you from zero to 60 in less than six seconds. This vehicle has a performance that you have to try out for yourself.
The MX-5 Miata is not just about performance. This vehicle also offers you a great interior and some impressive technology. You have interior options like leather upholstery, Nappa leather upholstery, Recaro sport seats, and more. You can also get heated seats in your MX-5 Miata.
When it comes to technology, the Miata offers you a 7-inch touchscreen, the Mazda Connect infotainment system, Bluetooth, a rearview camera, two USB ports, and keyless entry. You also have safety technology features like rear cross traffic alert, lane departure warning, blind spot monitoring, automatic emergency braking, traffic sign recognition, rain-sensing windshield wipers, and automatic headlights.
Clearly, the MX-5 Miata has a lot of great things going for it. This vehicle is an exciting one to drive and a fun vehicle to be in. Are you looking to upgrade to a new Mazda MX-5 Miata? This vehicle will be headed your way soon, and it is something to look forward to. If you have any questions about the Mazda MX-5 Miata, you can reach out to us at Seacoast Mazda for more information.
Mazda is bringing you an all-new compact crossover vehicle for the 2020 model year. This vehicle is the 2020 Mazda CX-30. Learn more about what this vehicle is and what you can expect from it below.
What is the Mazda CX-30?
The Mazda CX-30 is a new crossover vehicle for the Mazda lineup. Mazda already has three SUVs: the CX-3, CX-5, and CX-9. This new crossover will be a compact vehicle that will fit between the CX-3 and the CX-5 to give you another option when it comes to a small SUV.
How Big is the 2020 CX-30?
As mentioned above, the Mazda CX-30 is bigger than the CX-3, but it is smaller than the CX-5. The CX-30 will be 173 inches long, 70.7 inches wide, and 60.6 inches tall. This vehicle will sit on a 104.5-inch wheel base. This makes it a few inches longer and a bit wider than the current Mazda CX-3. That means that you can expect the 2020 CX-30 to offer you slightly more cargo space and passenger space than the CX-3.
What Can You Expect for Performance in the CX-30?
When it comes to performance, Mazda always makes vehicles that are fun to drive. The CX-30 will be no different. This vehicle will be home to a 2.0-liter four-cylinder engine. This vehicle is also expected to have a couple of other engine possibilities. You may see a 1.8-liter diesel engine in the CX-30, and the CX-30 might eventually become a home for Mazda’s all-new Skyactiv-X engine. This Skyactiv-X engine is a gasoline engine that uses compression ignition to give you better performance. It combines the best characteristics of a gasoline engine and a diesel engine.
What Features Does the Mazda CX-30 Offer?
The Mazda CX-30 will have a lot to offer you on the inside in terms of features. This vehicle will have a lot of comfort and technology features. For example, it will be home to the new seat design that was recently released from Mazda to help support your body.
The new 2020 CX-30 will also have a lot of technology features for you. There will be a new 8.8-inch display screen that will be operated by a rotary controller. You will also have Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatibility to keep you connected to your apps and phone contacts. The CX-30 will also offer you a 12-speaker Bose stereo for your listening enjoyment.
The Mazda CX-30 will also have some great safety technology features standard. This vehicle will be home to Mazda’s i-Activsense suite of safety features. This includes features like blind spot monitoring, adaptive cruise control, front cross traffic alert, rear cross traffic alert, pre-collision braking, and more. The 2020 Mazda CX-30 will also have a new Driver Monitoring System. This system will watch the driver’s face for signs that the driver is not paying attention or they are tired. This feature will alert you if you are not keeping your eyes on the road, and it will also use the forward collision alarm sooner if you seem distracted.
The all-new 2020 Mazda CX-30 is coming your way soon. It will be home to a lot of great features and a great design. If you have any questions about this vehicle, reach out to us at Seacoast Mazda.
Mazda always focuses on design that places emphasis on performance and style. Their vehicles are known to be expertly styled and extremely fun to drive. Mazda is able to bring many factors together to give the ultimate performance like in vehicles like their fun Mazda Miata. However, Mazda has been bringing some new ideas to the table recently. They have been working on a Skyactiv-X engine, a new CX-30 crossover, and more. Most recently, Mazda has been discussing its all-new electric vehicle. Find out more about the Mazda MX-30 EV right here.
What is the Mazda MX-30 EV?
This vehicle will be an all-electric compact crossover vehicle. This vehicle has a long hood and a sporty posture. This vehicle does not look like many of Mazda’s other vehicles, but it has more of its own unique design. Mazda designers are playing with the idea of the “beauty of subtraction” with this new vehicle.
Under the hood of this electric crossover, you will find an e-Skyactiv powertrain. This engine has a 35.5-kWh lithium ion battery. This battery gives you 105 kilowatts of power and 195 pound-feet of torque. There are no exact numbers for the range of this EV yet, but you can expect to hear more about that soon.
What Else Can You Expect from This Vehicle?
Electric vehicles help the environment with their lack of emissions. However, the inside of the Mazda MX-30 EV will also work on sustainability and helping the environment. This is because the interior will incorporate cork and fabrics made from recycled materials. You can expect recycled seat upholstery and cork for trim throughout the vehicle.
However, the interior of the MX-30 EV will still have impressive features that you have come to expect from Mazda vehicles. The interior, while made of many recycled materials, will be comfortable and luxurious. There will also be excellent design and attention to detail.
You can also expect to get some great safety and technology features in the Mazda MX-30 EV. However, the exact features for the interior are unknown right now. Many 2020 Mazda models are offering the i-Activsense suite of safety features standard, which includes features like blind spot monitoring, lane keeping assist, rear cross traffic alert, automatic emergency braking, and lane departure warning. There will also likely be some great technology features like touchscreen displays, the Mazda Connect infotainment system, and smartphone integration. You will have to wait to learn more.
As you can see, there is already a lot to love about the Mazda MX-30 electric vehicle. The combination of excellent design and powerful performance will come together for this Mazda electric vehicle. This vehicle is still in its early stages, so it is not available in the US yet, but hopefully it will be soon. When we learn more about this electric vehicle, we will be sure to share it with you, but in the meantime, if you have any questions about the MX-30 or any other Mazda vehicle, you can come down to Seacoast Mazda.
The National Football Foundation and the College Hall of Fame present an award called the William V. Campbell Trophy. This is a prestigious award given to scholar athletes, and this year, Mazda is sponsoring and presenting the award. Learn more about this below.
What is the William V. Campbell Trophy?
The William V. Campbell Trophy was first awarded in 1990. This award was named for Bill Campbell who was a former football player and coach at Columbia University. This award is a sought-after trophy, and it is given to student athletes that meet the highest standards for performance on the field, academic excellence, and leadership in the community. Players that win this award are more than just great football players, they also have commitment to academics and the community.
Who has won this award in the past?
The William V. Campbell Trophy will be awarded for the 30th time this year, and Mazda is excited to be a part of the process. This is a prestigious award, and you may recognize some of the names of people who have won it in the past. Check out a few of the previous recipients below.
- Peyton Manning, 1997 – Many people recognize the Peyton Manning from his many years as an NFL quarterback. Before the NFL, Peyton Manning went to the University of Tennessee where he won the William V. Campbell Trophy in 1997. He is now a retired NFL player and philanthropist.
- Tim Tebow, 2009 – Tim Tebow is another recognizable name. Tebow played for the University of Florida where he won the Heisman Trophy as well as two National Championships. However, he is known for more than being a great player, which is why he won the Campbell award in 2009. He is now a non-profit chairman and a TV broadcaster.
- John Urschel, 2013 – In 2013, John Urschel won the Campbell Trophy. Urschel played at Penn State where he was a two-time All-Big Ten offensive lineman. While at Penn State, Urschel completed a bachelor’s a master’s degree in mathematics. He then went on to play with the Baltimore Ravens. After a couple of years, he enrolled in a full-time doctorate program at MIT.
For the 2019 Campbell Trophy, finalists will be announced on October 30th, and the winner will be presented on December 10th at the 62nd NFF Annual Awards Dinner.
Why is Mazda sponsoring this award?
This year, Mazda is launching is Power of Potential Platform. This platform was developed so that Mazda can give back and honor individuals who are using their potential and helping others. Part of this platform for Mazda includes sponsoring the Campbell Trophy.
“For three decades, the William V. Campbell Trophy® has recognized individuals who best reflect humility, dedication and inventive approaches to overcoming challenges. These individuals have a strong commitment to their teammates, academics and community,” said Dino Bernacchi, chief marketing officer for Mazda North American Operations. “Born out of Hiroshima, Japan, Mazda holds dear that same philosophy: pushing past boundaries, realizing potential and inspiring others to do the same.”
Be sure to be on the lookout for the finalists and the winner of the William V. Campbell Trophy this year!
Mazda brings you great vehicles, and they are now adding another to their lineup. The Mazda CX-30 will be a new compact crossover for the brand. How will this all-new vehicle compare to the Mazda CX-3? Check out some of the key differences between these two vehicles below.
The size is one of the major differences between the Mazda CX-3 and the Mazda CX-30. There is not a huge size difference, but the Mazda CX-30 is slightly bigger, as it fits between the CX-3 and CX-5 in the Mazda lineup. Check out some exterior dimensions below.
The Mazda CX-3 is 168.3 inches long, 69.6 inches wide, and 60.7 inches tall. This vehicle is on a 101.2-inch wheelbase. The Mazda CX-30 is no taller, but it is slightly longer and wider than the CX-3. The Mazda CX-30 is 173 inches long, 70.7 inches wide, and 60.6 inches tall; it sits on a 104.5-inch wheelbase. This means you can expect to have a little bit more passenger space and a little bit more cargo space in the CX-30 than you get in the CX-3.
Next, let’s take a look at what each of these vehicles have going on under the hood. Mazda is known to deliver exciting performances and vehicles that are fun to drive. This is the case with both the Mazda CX-3 and the Mazda CX-30.
In the Mazda CX-3, you can find a 2.0-liter four-cylinder engine. This engine is paired with a six-speed automatic transmission, and it produces 148-horsepower.
The CX-30 offers you a few different engine options, which gives you the chance to customize your performance a little bit more. The CX-30 is expected to be home to a 2.0-liter four-cylinder engine, but you will likely also have the option of a 1.8-liter diesel engine. This vehicle will also be likely to soon get Mazda’s new Skyactiv-X engine that features a spark controlled compression ignition combustion.
Finally, let’s take a look at some of the features that can be found on these vehicles. The Mazda CX-3 is home to tech features like Bluetooth, an infotainment system with a 7-inch touchscreen, a rearview camera, and some great active safety features.
The features are still being finalized for the 2020 Mazda CX-30, but you can expect to have some interesting features and technology offered. In the new Mazda CX-30, you can find an 8.8-inch display that is operated by a rotary controller. There will also be some great active safety technologies like forward cross traffic alert, low-speed traffic jam assist, pre-collision braking, and more.
We will continue to learn more about the Mazda CX-30 as we get closer to the release date of this 2020 model. However, right now, it looks to be a very exciting crossover option for those looking to try something new. The Mazda CX-3 is also a great option for those looking for a slightly smaller crossover.
The Mazda CX-3 and CX-30 have some differences, but they are both impressive crossover options from Mazda. They offer you a great performance and great features as well as a stylish, eye-catching design. If you have any questions about either of these SUV options, reach out to us at Seacoast Mazda.
As summer is coming to a close, it is a great time to think about vehicle maintenance. Summer can be a time where people do a lot of driving for vacations and road trips, so it is important to do some checking in with your car after all that driving. Fall is also a great time for car care because you want to be sure your vehicle is prepared for the coming winter months.
Below, you can check out five vehicle maintenance tips for fall so that you can be sure your car is in top shape.
- Check Your Battery – The first thing you should do with your vehicle this fall is check your battery. You can inspect your battery and make sure the cables and terminals are snug. You can also clean those connections if they appear to be dirty. Your battery is something important to check out in the fall because the winter can be very hard on your car battery. Many people have issues starting their car with old car batteries in the winter.
- Check Your Tires – With your tires, there are two things you want to check in the fall. First, take a look at the tire pressure. Your tires can lose pressure as the temperature changes, so as fall rolls in, you want to be sure your tires have enough air in them. Next, you want to inspect the overall health of your tires. You want to check your tires for bulges and bald spots as well as checking the tread depth of your tires. This is important to do in the fall because you want to make sure your tires are going to make it through the winter. Tires with low tread depth should be replaced before winter because they won’t be safe on icy, wintry roads. In some locations, you may even want to switch your tires to winter tires before the bad weather hits.
- Replace Your Windshield Wipers – Next, you want to check out your windshield wipers. If your windshield wipers leave streaks behind when you use them, it is time to switch them out. Many people don’t think about this simple bit of vehicle maintenance, but it can significantly impact your visibility when you are on the road. Windshield wipers generally need to be changed every six months to a year.
- Check Your Brakes – Fall can also be a great time to get your brakes checked. With the coming ice and snow, you do not want a subpar brake system in your car. Have an expert check your brake linings, rotors, and drums.
- Wash Your Car – Washing away the dirt and grime from summer road trips is also a great idea for your car this fall. Not only does this leave your car looking great, but it helps your vehicle’s paint and finish last longer.
As the weather gets colder, you should be thinking about your vehicle. At Seacoast Mazda, we can help you get the service you need to make sure your vehicle is running great this winter. You can even schedule your service appointment online.
The Mazda brand has always worked to provide vehicles that are fun to drive. Vehicles like the Mazda MX-5 Miata are known for their superior handling, great balance, and responsive engine. The Mazda 3 has also been a compelling compact car for many years now. This vehicle first came about for the 2004 model year, and even then, it was a vehicle that people wanted to drive.
The Mazda 3 is now in its fourth generation, and it has seen some great updates in style, capability, and technology. For 2020, the Mazda 3 has even more upgrades. Below, you can check out what will be new for this 2020 model year.
Changes for the 2020 Mazda 3:
- Style Upgrades – The style of the Mazda 3 has been upgraded to give you a refreshed look and higher quality feel. Both the hatchback and sedan styles of this vehicle have an upgraded exterior and the models are slightly longer overall. The interior design is also more upscale with more attention to details like ride quality and sound insulation. Mazda has always been a brand that pays attention to style and detail with their KODO Soul of Motion design strategy and their near-luxury looks.
- Engine Upgrades – The base engine for the 2020 Mazda 3 will be the same as the 2019 version. This base engine is a 2.5-liter four-cylinder engine that produces 186-horsepower. However, the 2020 Mazda 3 is making things more interesting with another exciting option. The all-new Skyactiv-X engine is coming to the 2020 Mazda 3. This engine will be a gasoline compression-ignition engine that will give great power as well as great fuel efficiency. The Skyactiv-X is a supercharged four-cylinder engine that has an ultralean charge during compression ignition. This engine is supposed to be like a diesel engine in that it will maximize efficiency with an estimated 30 percent better fuel efficiency, while still keeping the horsepower at around 187.
- Technology Upgrades – The Mazda 3 is also getting some technology upgrades for 2020. To start out with, this vehicle will come standard with an 8.8-inch infotainment screen will be standard in the 2020 model compared to the 7-inch display standard in the 2019 model. Other technology upgrades include the standard i-Activsense features on the 2020 model. These standard i-Activsense features include things like blind spot monitoring, lane keep assist, lane departure warning, automatic emergency braking, and adaptive cruise control. These safety technology features will look out for you as you are driving any 2020 Mazda 3 model.
As you can see, there are a lot of reasons to start to get excited about the 2020 Mazda 3 model. This vehicle has a lot of great upgrades to offer you, so it will be something to put on your list to check out. If you have any questions about the 2020 Mazda 3, or any other Mazda vehicles, you can reach out to us at Seacoast Mazda. We are happy to help you with your next upgrade.
There is nothing worse than car trouble when you have somewhere to be. Car trouble is inconvenient, but it can also be frustrating because many of us do not know much about the inner-workings of our vehicles. This means when we have problems, we don’t know exactly what is going on or how to fix them.
Below, we are going to talk about some of the basics in regards to fluid leaks from your Mazda vehicle. That way, you can be more knowledgeable and prepared if you have a situation where fluid is leaking from your vehicle.
6 Fluids That May Leak from Your Mazda
There are six main fluids that might leak from your vehicle. Learn more about what these fluids do and how to recognize them so that you are more prepared if a leak happens.
- Engine Oil – Engine oil or motor oil could leak from your car. If it does, it will be a light amber or dark brown stain. This leak will be under your engine in the front of your vehicle. An engine oil leak is something pretty serious because if you try to drive your vehicle without oil, it will cause significant engine damage. Be sure to check your dipstick frequently if you think you have an oil leak and consult a professional to help you find out where the leak is.
- Brake Fluid – Brake fluid can look clear, yellow, or brown, and if it is leaking from your vehicle, the leak will be near the wheels of your vehicle. Without brake fluid, your car would not be able to stop when you push the brakes, so this is very important to get checked if brake fluid is leaking from your car.
- Transmission Fluid – Transmission fluid will likely be brown or red in color, and it will leak from under your vehicle. Transmission fluid works to be a lubricant for the moving parts inside your transmission. The fluid will be slightly different depending on if you have an automatic or manual transmission, but your mechanic will know just how to handle this.
- Coolant/Anti-Freeze – Coolant or anti-freeze is a sweet-smelling liquid that transfers heat and prevents damage in your vehicle. This liquid can be several different colors including yellow, green, blue, and orange. If you have a leak that looks like this, you need to take it in to be fixed. Driving a car that has lost a lot of coolant can be dangerous because the engine can overheat. Don’t let this problem happen to you!
- Power Steering Fluid – Power steering fluid keeps your steering functioning well for you. This fluid can be amber, red, or light brown in color. If you have a leak of power steering fluid, it will happen under the front of your vehicle.
- Fuel – If your vehicle is leaking fuel, it will be a light gold color. If you smell gasoline and see a leak, you will want to get your vehicle to a service center right away because it can be a safety concern.
You also may have water that leaks from your Mazda vehicle occasionally. This comes from the air conditioning unit. It is normal to see a little water dripping from your car on a hot day, so this is not something to worry about.
If you think there is a problematic leak in your Mazda, you can come in to the Seacoast Mazda service center. We have an expert staff that can get your car back to running the way it should be. You can even schedule your service appointment online.
What is Mazda SkyActiv® Technology?
SkyActiv® is a new, more efficient way of building engines, transmissions, brake systems and vehicle bodies to improve fuel consumption and performance. Innovations in this technology have inspired Mazda to redesign their cars and SUVs to dramatically increase fuel efficiency and deliver enhanced performance to New Hampshire drivers, whether you’re cruising on coastal highways or taking the family off-road for a camping trip.
Which Mazda Models have SkyActiv®Technology?
Mazda’s latest vehicles feature SkyActiv® technology, meaning you’re guaranteed power and efficiency in New Hampshire with nearly every new vehicle on our lot, including:
- Mazda CX-9: The three row Mazda CX-9 comes with a SkyActiv®-G 2.5L engine with Dynamic Pressure Turbo, rated at 250 horsepower. This allows you to transport the whole family and all of your gear with ease.
- Mazda CX-5: The Mazda CX-5 lets you pick between the SkyActiv®-G 2.0L and 2.5L 4-cylinder machines. It also boasts Mazda’s newest technology, SkyActiv®-VEHICLE DYNAMICS with G-Vectoring Control, for more precise handling.
- Mazda CX-3: This subcompact crossover delivers 146 horsepower via the SkyActiv®-G 2.0L 4-cylinder. SkyActiv® technology keeps things balanced between tight handling and a smooth ride every time you hit the road.
- Mazda3: The Mazda3 comes in both sedan and hatchback formats, which offer a choice between the SkyActiv®-G 2.0L and 2.5L 4-cylinder engines. Each model promises similar handling and up to an EPA-estimated 36 mpg highway.
- And more! Mazda continues to add cutting edge technology to their lineup of capable cars and SUVs. Wondering if a new model on the lot has SkyActiv® technology? Give us a call to find out.
Are SkyActiv® Engines Efficient?
Yes! Mazda has been working hard to improve traditional gasoline and diesel engines.
The first idea was to take the traditionally aspirated gasoline combustion engine to a new level of performance and efficiency with the SkyActiv®-G series. Offered in the form of 2.0L and 2.5L four-cylinder engines, SkyActiv®-G compresses the engine’s air-fuel mixture through the cylinders in a more efficient manner—at a rate of 14.0:1, to be exact—in order to get more energy out of less fuel. The result is around a 15% increase in efficiency. You can currently find SkyActiv®-G engines on a variety of new Mazda cars, including the 2019 Mazda3 and Mazda6.
Mazda also wants to be a leader in diesel technology. For a long time, the diesel engine was synonymous with pollution due to the level of toxic exhaust usually created from these engines. Mazda’s SkyActiv®-D engine provides cleaner exhaust while focusing in on the best performance elements of the diesel engines. Once again, this all has to do with developing an engine that has a low compression ratio. This engine technology will be available on the Mazda CX-5 diesel SUV.
Where Can I Learn More About Mazda SkyActiv® Tech?
Right here at Seacoast Mazda! We are happy to carry many of the latest Mazda models featuring SkyActiv® technology. Talk to a member of our Mazda sales team to get even more details about these great new vehicles. For more information, get in touch with us at (603) 436-6811 or fill out a form today!
If you’re interested in trying out one of these precisely engineered cars, stop on by our dealership in Portsmouth, NH today. See for yourself why our customers are continually impressed by the ways Mazda is improving automotive technology.