The National Football Foundation and the College Hall of Fame present an award called the William V. Campbell Trophy. This is a prestigious award given to scholar athletes, and this year, Mazda is sponsoring and presenting the award. Learn more about this below.
What is the William V. Campbell Trophy?
The William V. Campbell Trophy was first awarded in 1990. This award was named for Bill Campbell who was a former football player and coach at Columbia University. This award is a sought-after trophy, and it is given to student athletes that meet the highest standards for performance on the field, academic excellence, and leadership in the community. Players that win this award are more than just great football players, they also have commitment to academics and the community.
Who has won this award in the past?
The William V. Campbell Trophy will be awarded for the 30th time this year, and Mazda is excited to be a part of the process. This is a prestigious award, and you may recognize some of the names of people who have won it in the past. Check out a few of the previous recipients below.
- Peyton Manning, 1997 – Many people recognize the Peyton Manning from his many years as an NFL quarterback. Before the NFL, Peyton Manning went to the University of Tennessee where he won the William V. Campbell Trophy in 1997. He is now a retired NFL player and philanthropist.
- Tim Tebow, 2009 – Tim Tebow is another recognizable name. Tebow played for the University of Florida where he won the Heisman Trophy as well as two National Championships. However, he is known for more than being a great player, which is why he won the Campbell award in 2009. He is now a non-profit chairman and a TV broadcaster.
- John Urschel, 2013 – In 2013, John Urschel won the Campbell Trophy. Urschel played at Penn State where he was a two-time All-Big Ten offensive lineman. While at Penn State, Urschel completed a bachelor’s a master’s degree in mathematics. He then went on to play with the Baltimore Ravens. After a couple of years, he enrolled in a full-time doctorate program at MIT.
For the 2019 Campbell Trophy, finalists will be announced on October 30th, and the winner will be presented on December 10th at the 62nd NFF Annual Awards Dinner.
Why is Mazda sponsoring this award?
This year, Mazda is launching is Power of Potential Platform. This platform was developed so that Mazda can give back and honor individuals who are using their potential and helping others. Part of this platform for Mazda includes sponsoring the Campbell Trophy.
“For three decades, the William V. Campbell Trophy® has recognized individuals who best reflect humility, dedication and inventive approaches to overcoming challenges. These individuals have a strong commitment to their teammates, academics and community,” said Dino Bernacchi, chief marketing officer for Mazda North American Operations. “Born out of Hiroshima, Japan, Mazda holds dear that same philosophy: pushing past boundaries, realizing potential and inspiring others to do the same.”
Be sure to be on the lookout for the finalists and the winner of the William V. Campbell Trophy this year!
Mazda brings you great vehicles, and they are now adding another to their lineup. The Mazda CX-30 will be a new compact crossover for the brand. How will this all-new vehicle compare to the Mazda CX-3? Check out some of the key differences between these two vehicles below.
The size is one of the major differences between the Mazda CX-3 and the Mazda CX-30. There is not a huge size difference, but the Mazda CX-30 is slightly bigger, as it fits between the CX-3 and CX-5 in the Mazda lineup. Check out some exterior dimensions below.
The Mazda CX-3 is 168.3 inches long, 69.6 inches wide, and 60.7 inches tall. This vehicle is on a 101.2-inch wheelbase. The Mazda CX-30 is no taller, but it is slightly longer and wider than the CX-3. The Mazda CX-30 is 173 inches long, 70.7 inches wide, and 60.6 inches tall; it sits on a 104.5-inch wheelbase. This means you can expect to have a little bit more passenger space and a little bit more cargo space in the CX-30 than you get in the CX-3.
Next, let’s take a look at what each of these vehicles have going on under the hood. Mazda is known to deliver exciting performances and vehicles that are fun to drive. This is the case with both the Mazda CX-3 and the Mazda CX-30.
In the Mazda CX-3, you can find a 2.0-liter four-cylinder engine. This engine is paired with a six-speed automatic transmission, and it produces 148-horsepower.
The CX-30 offers you a few different engine options, which gives you the chance to customize your performance a little bit more. The CX-30 is expected to be home to a 2.0-liter four-cylinder engine, but you will likely also have the option of a 1.8-liter diesel engine. This vehicle will also be likely to soon get Mazda’s new Skyactiv-X engine that features a spark controlled compression ignition combustion.
Finally, let’s take a look at some of the features that can be found on these vehicles. The Mazda CX-3 is home to tech features like Bluetooth, an infotainment system with a 7-inch touchscreen, a rearview camera, and some great active safety features.
The features are still being finalized for the 2020 Mazda CX-30, but you can expect to have some interesting features and technology offered. In the new Mazda CX-30, you can find an 8.8-inch display that is operated by a rotary controller. There will also be some great active safety technologies like forward cross traffic alert, low-speed traffic jam assist, pre-collision braking, and more.
We will continue to learn more about the Mazda CX-30 as we get closer to the release date of this 2020 model. However, right now, it looks to be a very exciting crossover option for those looking to try something new. The Mazda CX-3 is also a great option for those looking for a slightly smaller crossover.
The Mazda CX-3 and CX-30 have some differences, but they are both impressive crossover options from Mazda. They offer you a great performance and great features as well as a stylish, eye-catching design. If you have any questions about either of these SUV options, reach out to us at Seacoast Mazda.
As summer is coming to a close, it is a great time to think about vehicle maintenance. Summer can be a time where people do a lot of driving for vacations and road trips, so it is important to do some checking in with your car after all that driving. Fall is also a great time for car care because you want to be sure your vehicle is prepared for the coming winter months.
Below, you can check out five vehicle maintenance tips for fall so that you can be sure your car is in top shape.
- Check Your Battery – The first thing you should do with your vehicle this fall is check your battery. You can inspect your battery and make sure the cables and terminals are snug. You can also clean those connections if they appear to be dirty. Your battery is something important to check out in the fall because the winter can be very hard on your car battery. Many people have issues starting their car with old car batteries in the winter.
- Check Your Tires – With your tires, there are two things you want to check in the fall. First, take a look at the tire pressure. Your tires can lose pressure as the temperature changes, so as fall rolls in, you want to be sure your tires have enough air in them. Next, you want to inspect the overall health of your tires. You want to check your tires for bulges and bald spots as well as checking the tread depth of your tires. This is important to do in the fall because you want to make sure your tires are going to make it through the winter. Tires with low tread depth should be replaced before winter because they won’t be safe on icy, wintry roads. In some locations, you may even want to switch your tires to winter tires before the bad weather hits.
- Replace Your Windshield Wipers – Next, you want to check out your windshield wipers. If your windshield wipers leave streaks behind when you use them, it is time to switch them out. Many people don’t think about this simple bit of vehicle maintenance, but it can significantly impact your visibility when you are on the road. Windshield wipers generally need to be changed every six months to a year.
- Check Your Brakes – Fall can also be a great time to get your brakes checked. With the coming ice and snow, you do not want a subpar brake system in your car. Have an expert check your brake linings, rotors, and drums.
- Wash Your Car – Washing away the dirt and grime from summer road trips is also a great idea for your car this fall. Not only does this leave your car looking great, but it helps your vehicle’s paint and finish last longer.
As the weather gets colder, you should be thinking about your vehicle. At Seacoast Mazda, we can help you get the service you need to make sure your vehicle is running great this winter. You can even schedule your service appointment online.
The Mazda brand has always worked to provide vehicles that are fun to drive. Vehicles like the Mazda MX-5 Miata are known for their superior handling, great balance, and responsive engine. The Mazda 3 has also been a compelling compact car for many years now. This vehicle first came about for the 2004 model year, and even then, it was a vehicle that people wanted to drive.
The Mazda 3 is now in its fourth generation, and it has seen some great updates in style, capability, and technology. For 2020, the Mazda 3 has even more upgrades. Below, you can check out what will be new for this 2020 model year.
Changes for the 2020 Mazda 3:
- Style Upgrades – The style of the Mazda 3 has been upgraded to give you a refreshed look and higher quality feel. Both the hatchback and sedan styles of this vehicle have an upgraded exterior and the models are slightly longer overall. The interior design is also more upscale with more attention to details like ride quality and sound insulation. Mazda has always been a brand that pays attention to style and detail with their KODO Soul of Motion design strategy and their near-luxury looks.
- Engine Upgrades – The base engine for the 2020 Mazda 3 will be the same as the 2019 version. This base engine is a 2.5-liter four-cylinder engine that produces 186-horsepower. However, the 2020 Mazda 3 is making things more interesting with another exciting option. The all-new Skyactiv-X engine is coming to the 2020 Mazda 3. This engine will be a gasoline compression-ignition engine that will give great power as well as great fuel efficiency. The Skyactiv-X is a supercharged four-cylinder engine that has an ultralean charge during compression ignition. This engine is supposed to be like a diesel engine in that it will maximize efficiency with an estimated 30 percent better fuel efficiency, while still keeping the horsepower at around 187.
- Technology Upgrades – The Mazda 3 is also getting some technology upgrades for 2020. To start out with, this vehicle will come standard with an 8.8-inch infotainment screen will be standard in the 2020 model compared to the 7-inch display standard in the 2019 model. Other technology upgrades include the standard i-Activsense features on the 2020 model. These standard i-Activsense features include things like blind spot monitoring, lane keep assist, lane departure warning, automatic emergency braking, and adaptive cruise control. These safety technology features will look out for you as you are driving any 2020 Mazda 3 model.
As you can see, there are a lot of reasons to start to get excited about the 2020 Mazda 3 model. This vehicle has a lot of great upgrades to offer you, so it will be something to put on your list to check out. If you have any questions about the 2020 Mazda 3, or any other Mazda vehicles, you can reach out to us at Seacoast Mazda. We are happy to help you with your next upgrade.
There is nothing worse than car trouble when you have somewhere to be. Car trouble is inconvenient, but it can also be frustrating because many of us do not know much about the inner-workings of our vehicles. This means when we have problems, we don’t know exactly what is going on or how to fix them.
Below, we are going to talk about some of the basics in regards to fluid leaks from your Mazda vehicle. That way, you can be more knowledgeable and prepared if you have a situation where fluid is leaking from your vehicle.
6 Fluids That May Leak from Your Mazda
There are six main fluids that might leak from your vehicle. Learn more about what these fluids do and how to recognize them so that you are more prepared if a leak happens.
- Engine Oil – Engine oil or motor oil could leak from your car. If it does, it will be a light amber or dark brown stain. This leak will be under your engine in the front of your vehicle. An engine oil leak is something pretty serious because if you try to drive your vehicle without oil, it will cause significant engine damage. Be sure to check your dipstick frequently if you think you have an oil leak and consult a professional to help you find out where the leak is.
- Brake Fluid – Brake fluid can look clear, yellow, or brown, and if it is leaking from your vehicle, the leak will be near the wheels of your vehicle. Without brake fluid, your car would not be able to stop when you push the brakes, so this is very important to get checked if brake fluid is leaking from your car.
- Transmission Fluid – Transmission fluid will likely be brown or red in color, and it will leak from under your vehicle. Transmission fluid works to be a lubricant for the moving parts inside your transmission. The fluid will be slightly different depending on if you have an automatic or manual transmission, but your mechanic will know just how to handle this.
- Coolant/Anti-Freeze – Coolant or anti-freeze is a sweet-smelling liquid that transfers heat and prevents damage in your vehicle. This liquid can be several different colors including yellow, green, blue, and orange. If you have a leak that looks like this, you need to take it in to be fixed. Driving a car that has lost a lot of coolant can be dangerous because the engine can overheat. Don’t let this problem happen to you!
- Power Steering Fluid – Power steering fluid keeps your steering functioning well for you. This fluid can be amber, red, or light brown in color. If you have a leak of power steering fluid, it will happen under the front of your vehicle.
- Fuel – If your vehicle is leaking fuel, it will be a light gold color. If you smell gasoline and see a leak, you will want to get your vehicle to a service center right away because it can be a safety concern.
You also may have water that leaks from your Mazda vehicle occasionally. This comes from the air conditioning unit. It is normal to see a little water dripping from your car on a hot day, so this is not something to worry about.
If you think there is a problematic leak in your Mazda, you can come in to the Seacoast Mazda service center. We have an expert staff that can get your car back to running the way it should be. You can even schedule your service appointment online.
What is Mazda SkyActiv® Technology?
SkyActiv® is a new, more efficient way of building engines, transmissions, brake systems and vehicle bodies to improve fuel consumption and performance. Innovations in this technology have inspired Mazda to redesign their cars and SUVs to dramatically increase fuel efficiency and deliver enhanced performance to New Hampshire drivers, whether you’re cruising on coastal highways or taking the family off-road for a camping trip.
Which Mazda Models have SkyActiv®Technology?
Mazda’s latest vehicles feature SkyActiv® technology, meaning you’re guaranteed power and efficiency in New Hampshire with nearly every new vehicle on our lot, including:
- Mazda CX-9: The three row Mazda CX-9 comes with a SkyActiv®-G 2.5L engine with Dynamic Pressure Turbo, rated at 250 horsepower. This allows you to transport the whole family and all of your gear with ease.
- Mazda CX-5: The Mazda CX-5 lets you pick between the SkyActiv®-G 2.0L and 2.5L 4-cylinder machines. It also boasts Mazda’s newest technology, SkyActiv®-VEHICLE DYNAMICS with G-Vectoring Control, for more precise handling.
- Mazda CX-3: This subcompact crossover delivers 146 horsepower via the SkyActiv®-G 2.0L 4-cylinder. SkyActiv® technology keeps things balanced between tight handling and a smooth ride every time you hit the road.
- Mazda3: The Mazda3 comes in both sedan and hatchback formats, which offer a choice between the SkyActiv®-G 2.0L and 2.5L 4-cylinder engines. Each model promises similar handling and up to an EPA-estimated 36 mpg highway.
- And more! Mazda continues to add cutting edge technology to their lineup of capable cars and SUVs. Wondering if a new model on the lot has SkyActiv® technology? Give us a call to find out.
Are SkyActiv® Engines Efficient?
Yes! Mazda has been working hard to improve traditional gasoline and diesel engines.
The first idea was to take the traditionally aspirated gasoline combustion engine to a new level of performance and efficiency with the SkyActiv®-G series. Offered in the form of 2.0L and 2.5L four-cylinder engines, SkyActiv®-G compresses the engine’s air-fuel mixture through the cylinders in a more efficient manner—at a rate of 14.0:1, to be exact—in order to get more energy out of less fuel. The result is around a 15% increase in efficiency. You can currently find SkyActiv®-G engines on a variety of new Mazda cars, including the 2019 Mazda3 and Mazda6.
Mazda also wants to be a leader in diesel technology. For a long time, the diesel engine was synonymous with pollution due to the level of toxic exhaust usually created from these engines. Mazda’s SkyActiv®-D engine provides cleaner exhaust while focusing in on the best performance elements of the diesel engines. Once again, this all has to do with developing an engine that has a low compression ratio. This engine technology will be available on the Mazda CX-5 diesel SUV.
Where Can I Learn More About Mazda SkyActiv® Tech?
Right here at Seacoast Mazda! We are happy to carry many of the latest Mazda models featuring SkyActiv® technology. Talk to a member of our Mazda sales team to get even more details about these great new vehicles. For more information, get in touch with us at (603) 436-6811 or fill out a form today!
If you’re interested in trying out one of these precisely engineered cars, stop on by our dealership in Portsmouth, NH today. See for yourself why our customers are continually impressed by the ways Mazda is improving automotive technology.
What Are the Differences between the 2019 Mazda3 Sedan and Mazda3 Hatchback?
Are you looking to compare the 2019 Mazda3 sedan to the hatchback? Read on to see the similarities and differences between these two great Mazda cars. We know drivers from New Hampshire are savvy about the new cars they buy. In fact, we have had plenty of customers, from Dover to Hampton, stop by to ask us about the new Mazda lineup. We’re excited to answer even more questions about these new Mazda cars for sale at our dealership.
If you’re ready for a test drive, stop by our Mazda dealership in Portsmouth, NH to test drive the new 2019 Mazda3 and check out its luxurious interior in person. Our friendly sales team can step you through all the differences between these models to help you find out which is right for you.
More About the Stylish 2019 Mazda3 Sedan
Are you looking for a sleek, modern car that delivers power, modern technology, and reliability all in one package? Then we believe the new 2019 Mazda3 sedan is right for you. Thanks to a powerful 2.5-liter SKYACTIV®-G engine that puts out up to 186 horsepower, reaching your destination will be easy: no matter where you’re headed in New Hampshire, Maine, or beyond. You can even upgrade to a new i-ACTIV AWD® model for greater control on those coastal Portsmouth roads. We also know the 13.2 cubic feet of trunk space will help you handle day to day errands with ease. And because the new sedan offers up to 36 highway miles per gallon, you can relax in that comfortable synthetic or genuine leather upholstery interior for miles on end.
Regardless of the new Mazda3 trim level you opt for, you and your passengers can take advantage of the standard MAZDA CONNECT™ infotainment system that helps trips go by in a breeze. Looking to drive with complete peace of mind? This new sedan also offers an extensive suite of standard and optional Mazda3 safety features, such as a Lane Departure Warning System and Lane Keep Assist.
Read about the Sporty 2019 Mazda3 Hatchback
Are you wanting to take advantage of the same inspiring Mazda3 performance features but looking for additional cargo space to complete your adventures? Look no further than the 2019 Mazda3 hatchback, offering up to 20.1 cubic feet of total cargo volume. This car is a perfect fit for the family who needs room for extra gear when they head out for a camping trip near Great Bay. And because the new hatchback offers up to 35 highway mpg, you can enjoy your vacation without worrying about when you need to fill up.
Curious about what this new hatchback has to offer for interior features and technology? You and your passengers can enjoy the luxury of available leather seats in a number of bold styles. The standard Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™ interfaces allows the entire crew to queue up the perfect playlist for every road trip. See why so many of our customers drive the Mazda3 hatchback on their adventures around Rockingham county. With supreme handling and an advanced suite of i-ACTIVSENSE® safety technologies coming standard on all models, you can drive with confidence.
Which Mazda3 is Right For You?
Luckily, both models come with a variety of great features and options, depending on whether you choose the Select, Preferred, or Premium trim level, including:
- 2.5-liter 4-cylinder SKYACTIV®-G engine with 186 horsepower
- Blind Spot Monitoring with Rear Cross Traffic Alert
- Driver Attention Alert
- Heated Front Seats
- Bose® premium audio with 12 speakers
- Power Sliding-Glass Moonroof
We’ve found customers choose between the sedan and hatchback for a variety of reasons. Some prefer the smooth handling and sleek interior of the sedan. Others want the sporty handling and additional cargo space offered with the hatchback. What do we recommend? Getting behind the wheel of both vehicles so you know for certain which is the next car you want to be driving home from Seacoast Mazda.
Nope, we don’t mean the Mazda CX-3. You read that right. Mazda is coming out with a CX-30 for the 2020 model year. The all-new crossover marks a break from Mazda’s naming conventions, but it features many of the same quality signatures for which Mazda is known, including its styling, fine-tuned engine, and great tech features.
Here’s what we know so far about the all-new Mazda CX-30:
Inspiration and Design
When you look at photos of the new Mazda CX-30, you may feel the pangs of familiarity. That’s because the new CX-30 was inspired by its siblings the Mazda 3 and the Mazda CX-3. The SkyActiv architecture that was unveiled with the 2019 Mazda 3 underpins the styling of the 2020 Mazda CX-30. You’ll notice many of the same details, such as the geometrical, mesh grille and the streaking headlights. But the CX-30 has a character all its own, and you’ll see subtle styling differences that will make it stand out.
Mazda calls the design philosophy on the CX-30 “charge and release” – envisioning the SUV as a single stroke of ink that starts at the front and flows toward the rear. The energy is meant to transfer to the driver, creating excitement about the ride ahead.
Nothing has been confirmed about the CX-30’s engine, but industry insiders expect it to have a powertrain similar to what’s offered on the Mazda 3. The CX-30 is expected to have a 2.5-liter Inline 4 engine and a six-speed automatic transmission, providing plenty of pep and easy handling. Front-wheel drive is expected to be standard, with four-wheel drive as an option. With the way mechanics have been advancing, we wouldn’t be surprised to see another engine option or two with some exciting offerings.
Expect to see a lot of the same great features for which Mazda has been known, plus a few extras. The CX-30 is expected to come with a quality, eight-speaker audio system, and it will have the option for a 12-speaker system. However, not all of the technology will be electrical. Some of the advanced design tech used on the car will make the cabin much quieter, which will create a more comfortable ride.
The new Mazda CX-30 will come with the i-Activesense suite of safety features. These include automatic high beams, lane departure warning, adaptive cruise control, and automatic emergency braking for pedestrians. With the way Mazda outfits its vehicles, we expect that many more features will be included and available as options. Crash test data and ratings haven’t been released yet, but we expect them to be available as the release date nears.
Buying the 2020 Mazda CX-30
Typically, 2020 models go on sale late in 2019. However, the new Mazda CX-30 isn’t expected to hit dealerships until some time in 2020. Visit Seacoast Mazda to learn more about the CX-30 as details become available. You can also put in a request to be one of the first to test drive and buy the new CX-30 as soon as it hits the lot.
The Mazda CX-3 is one of the best subcompact SUVs on the market today. It’s a stylish SUV that’s big enough for the whole family, and it comes at an affordable price for many budgets. Seacoast Mazda has a variety of new and used Mazda CX-3 models, giving you plenty of options to get the right configuration at the right price.
You’ll be sure to find a Mazda CX-3 that fits your budget on our lot, but you may not be ready to buy outright. You might enjoy having a new vehicle every few years, or you might want to save even more money with a different deal. Leasing might be the right option for you.
Why Choose the Mazda CX-3
The Mazda CX-3 is known for its stylish exterior and upscale-looking interior. No matter what year you choose, you’ll enjoy a great looking vehicle that handles like a dream and that gives you sporty performance.
Some of the things for which the Mazda CX-3 is known include:
- Excellent fuel economy
- Comfortable seating for all passengers
- Advanced safety features
- The latest convenience features
- A great sound system
You can’t go wrong when you shop for a Mazda CX-3, whether you are thinking about financing or leasing. Each model year has its own features to recommend it, but the current model year will have the most advanced features and technology, as well as the most current styling.
Why Lease a Mazda CX-3
Leasing has many advantages over traditional auto financing. When you lease a Mazda CX-3 instead of purchasing one, you can often save a lot of money. Not only can you reduce your monthly payment, but you can reduce the amount you pay for the vehicle overall. The more money you put down for the lease, the lower your monthly payment can be.
Choosing to lease is a great idea when you want to own a new vehicle every few years. You get to enjoy the latest model without becoming committed to a long-term loan. That means that you can lease a new Mazda CX-3 every time big changes are introduced to the model. You get to enjoy all the best that the CX-3 has to offer without paying too much.
Lease deals change frequently, allowing you flexibility in what you pay and what kind of perks you can enjoy. To find out about the latest offers at Seacoast Mazda, just visit our lease page. One of our leasing specialists can talk you through our offers and help you find the one that’s best for you. While you’re here, you can test drive the new Mazda CX-3 to discover what makes it one of the top SUVs in the country and keeps buyers coming back time and again. Leasing may help you to afford a higher trim level with more of the bells and whistles that you might not be able to afford with a traditional loan. Visit us today to learn more.
New Hampshire is a great state for many reasons, but one of the major ones is the unique and beautiful terrain. In New Hampshire you can find cities, mountains, beaches, and more, and your Mazda CX-5 can help you navigate it all. Learn more about why the CX-5 is perfect for driving in New Hampshire below.
Exterior Style and Features
The exterior of the Mazda CX-5 offers you style and elegance that is eye-catching. Mazda uses a Soul of Motion design that makes the vehicle look like its moving even when its standing still. This Soul of Motion also gives a nod to the motion we experience in our everyday lives. The exterior of the CX-5 was designed with Skyactiv Technology and ultra-high tensile steel to make this vehicle light but strong. This all gives you a superior driving and riding experience as well as the ability to take on any adventure.
You can also add exterior accessories to your Mazda CX-5. One accessory that is popular in New Hampshire is our roof rack. You can get a roof rack specifically for bikes or kayaks. You can also get a roof rack to carry your skis for your adventures in New Hampshire’s White Mountains. There are lots of great features for your active lifestyle.
Performance and Safety
You get a great performance in the Mazda CX-5 that is great for your daily commute or driving around to experience the beautiful terrain in New Hampshire. This vehicle offers you three different engine options, so you can pick the one that is best for you.
- 2.5-Liter Four-Cylinder – The base engine for the CX-5 is a 2.5-liter four-cylinder engine that produces 187-horsepower. This is a good amount of power, and you can get 25 city and 31 highway miles per gallon with this engine.
- Turbocharged 2.5-liter Four-Cylinder – Next up, is a turbocharged 2.5-liter four-cylinder. This engine can bring your horsepower up to 250. In the turbocharged engine, the fuel economy goes down slightly to 23 city and 28 highway miles per gallon.
- 2.2-Liter Turbo Diesel – Your final engine is a 168-horsepower turbo diesel option. This engine gives you the best overall fuel efficiency with 27 city miles per gallon and 30 highway miles per gallon.
As you can see, the Mazda CX-5 is a capable vehicle when it comes to engine performance. This vehicle also offers you good fuel efficiency in case you are taking a road trip across New Hampshire. You even have a 2,000-pound towing capacity in the CX-5, which is perfect for hauling kayaks, canoes, and outdoor equipment to the Lakes Region of New Hampshire for some summer fun.
Another part of the excellent performance of the Mazda CX-5 is some of the great safety features this vehicle offers you. You can get advanced safety technologies like Rear Cross Traffic Alert, Blind Spot Monitoring, Radar Cruise Control, and Smart City Brake Support with Pedestrian Detection. These features can help keep you safer on city roads and New Hampshire highways.
Interior Features and Technology
On the inside of the Mazda CX-5, you will find seating for five, so you can take on your next adventure with friends and family by your side. This SUV has cloth upholstery and a leather-wrapped steering wheel standard, but you can upgrade for features like heated seats, ventilated front seats, leather-trimmed seats, and a heated steering wheel. The heated seats and heated steering wheel are great upgrade options for those cold New Hampshire winters.
When it comes to technology, the CX-5 features an infotainment system with a 7-inch touchscreen, Bluetooth, Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, a 360-degree camera, USB ports, a Bose premium audio system, and more. This technology can help keep you entertained and connected no matter where you are going.
As you can see, the Mazda CX-5 has a lot to offer, but most importantly, this vehicle helps you live your New Hampshire lifestyle. With this vehicle, you have the ability to take road trips, pack camping materials, carry kayaks and bikes, and so much more. Come down to Seacoast Mazda to take a test drive of this vehicle today.